In this post I will talk about affiliate marketing in Australia.
How to start affiliate marketing in Australia?
Australia 2020 population is estimated at 25,499,884 people at mid-year according to UN data. Australia’s population is equivalent to 0.33% of the total world population. Australia ranks number 55 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.
Wow! 25.5 million 2020. There must be a bunch of people among these millions who want to earn money online, especially now when the borders are almost closed due to the covid-19 pandemic. But the question is how or where to start?
If you do a search on Google about affiliate marketing you will find that many people are interested in starting with affiliate marketing but many are also confused about how to start. They are asking for which program or training is the best. How to help them? There are many scammers on the internet today and the only thing they are after it is to get your money into their own pockets, by promising that their methods are best. Be Aware! Check out this to avoid scams online. Click Here!
As I said on About Me page I believe in helping people, not to go for their money. In the long run, I think that is the way to be successful online.
Is there any legit site that will help people to be successful online?
Have a close look at this picture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Remember this name. Wealthy Affiliate. Why?
Because it has helped hundreds of thousands of people to be successful affiliate marketers. Hundred of thousands!!!!!
That is what you can call legit.
This is not an exaggeration. It is a fact. Why can I be so sure? Because I am a part of Wealthy Affiliate since July 2019. That is around 2 years, so I kind of know what I am talking about.
How does Wealthy Affiliate work?
It is a very simple and logical system that anyone can do. The fact is that Wealthy Affiliate contains people of all sorts, young and old (the oldest I know is a 93 years old gentleman and he is successful). Within Wealthy Affiliate, you have successful women, some of who started a new career after retirement. The list can be long of all the different people who are part of Wealthy Affiliate.
In this straightforward information on the Free Starter membership at the Wealthy Affiliate. I have been a Premium member since July 2019. I have quite a lot to share with you. So let’s get started!
Wealthy Affiliate is an online company owned by Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim from Canada who started Wealthy Affiliate 2005. So they have quite a lot of experience.
They built a platform where they teach you how to make money online, grow your own business, and improve your skills as an online entrepreneur. Everything you need to be successful is there. Many view this training as a university course and when you “graduate” your financial future is secured.
Sign-up process – Do you need a credit card?
I think you agree that quite a few programs for making money online are advertised as free programs and when you sign up, they still ask for your credit card information. I would never sign up for these programs. Why should I reveal my credit card information before I am sure if I want to buy their product?
With Wealthy Affiliate, it is different they never ask for your credit card information when you sign up.
The first 7 days of the Free Starter membership make it possible for you to explore the company. They even give full access to all the PREMIUM features for these 7 days. Fair enough!
What can you expect to get these 7 days?
You will get these 10 lessons – For FREE! – Including your own website and hosting;
This training teaches you how to choose a niche for your website, and build your own business based on what YOU prefer. This is a step-by-step course. By the time you finish the entire course, you are already making a decent income. It is like a university course. They will give you a certification that you are qualified to be an affiliate marketer.
The course itself has 5 phases or modules, and each module has 10 lessons.
As a Free Starter Member, you have free lifetime access to the first 10 lessons of this training “Getting Started Level 1.” This first phase pretty much sets your business to go.
Webinars at the Wealthy Affiliate
Every weak webinar is held by Jay from Magistudios. He has around 15 years of experience in internet marketing. All these webinars are stored. There are hundreds of them, and you can always go back to them.
Below is just a sample of these webinars
Support at Wealthy Affiliate
- Coaching: This includes experts, owners of the WA, and your personal mentor live chat 24/7.
- Technical Support when you host a website somewhere else, you usually have to pay extra for the technical support. At the Wealthy Affiliate, it comes for free with the membership Community Networking. This is an important part when starting an online business.
- Wealthy Affiliate has a very large community. Networking with people from the industry helps your SEO, thus your business too.
- Tools for growing your business is the keyword research tool. Jaaxy is the world’s most powerful tool for keyword research and very simple to use. As the Wealthy Affiliate Free Starter member you cab test it for free.
- Website builder – Siterubix.com. As a Free Starter member, you have access to the Siterubix platform where you can build your website for free. Later, you can transfer your website to your own.com/net/org/info domain.
- A personal Wealthy Affiliate blog. This is where you blog about your success, share your thoughts, and network with the Wealthy Affiliate members. Later on, these people become your audience, following your work, and help your SEO. It’s also good for practicing your blogging skills.
- Comments platform: An awesome feature where you actually request comments on your posts from other Wealthy Affiliate members. This feature helps your SEO a lot, as gains traffic to your website.
Am I able to make income as a Free Starter member?
YES, you are!
You will have the tools and training that lays the foundation for your business including a website with free hosting.
What happens after the first 7 days of my Free Starter membership?
1. The FIRST 7 DAYS of the Free Starter membership is a GREAT help for you to understand the way this community works. Sign up for free, take advantage and explore, and then you will be able to make a decision using YOUR OWN experience. Actually you will have access to the upgraded features these 7 days.
2. This is NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. You will have to work for your success. The Wealthy Affiliate gives you all you need to put together in your own style to reach your goals. As I said, it is like a university course.
3. If you want to succeed, and especially if you are a newbie, I have to say that you will need to upgrade to premium. Yes, you CAN keep your Free Starter membership and you will be able to keep some features, not all of them.
Look at this chart as a comparison
And last but not least…
I signed up for the Premium membership on the fifth day of my membership, and I never regret it. The first 7 days are like a teaser, and you probably want to continue your full-time experience on this journey.
What is the cost to upgrade to premium?
If you would buy all features that are included in the Wealthy Affiliate separately you probably will end up to around $3000 per year.
Wealthy Affiliate has monthly and annual membership plans:
- Monthly membership = $19 first month, then $49/month.
- Annual membership = $495/year so basically, you get 2 months for free with the yearly subscription
So to sum all things up. If you really want to be a successful affiliate marketer, then Wealthy Affiliate
is the right place to get your training.
Some information about Wealthy Affiliate
Product Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Real Testimonies: Read Real Testimonies and Reviews
Training: Internet Marketing and E-commerce 4.6/5
Owners: Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim
Overall Ranking: 98/100
If you have any reaction on this article I would really like to know what it is.
Please leave a comment below.
All the best